Monday, December 31, 2012



this year, i said goodbye to so many people that I've known for 4 years
this year, i passed my first portfolio audition
this year, i got my first awesome job
this year, i passed my first semester in college
this year, i stopped reading
this year, i started wearing colored contacts
this year, i made an effort to RUN
this year, i got addicted to colored hair and contacts
this year, i fell into deep dark hole of nothingness
this year, i was defeated by someone that dont exist
this year,  i lost so many friends
this year, i wished for the same damn thing every 11:11
this year, the number of time i saw you i can count with my hands
this year, i pushed away so many people that may be the special one for life
this year, i missed you
next year, im sure i still do
but next year, i will be stronger
i will work harder, i will let go, i will survive, i will be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment