Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Art









A day in art room
These few days was...fun??? and rainny and cold
Whoo!! i finally did some of my homework=)
2days ago HP called my and talked about 2 things...
both kept me awake at night, one of them is about the flower smell in chalet and about her house..
like what the heck i freaking SWEATED to sleep man.
Was lying on the bed at night and just thinking, was feeling hot but i dint dare to move lol!!
den i realise that theres sweat on my forehead and FACE...
LOL!!!! but glad i managed to fall asleep
Tonight, i am sleeping with air-con on
Looking forward to FRRIIIDDAAAYYYY!!!!
cause it may be the only exercise i get this holiday
Going cycling and playing w JNAGWAI CORRINA WEIBIN DEREK and and people like Aravind, Junda, Enquan??
GOSH I SOOO NEED TO GET OUT AND PLAY, just hope that it wont rain on that day

No comments:

Post a Comment